Dear BCN Members,
We are reaching out to all of you today to help you secure your account with BitClub Network! It is very important that you protect yourselves from all areas of vulnerability because we care about you all and the hard work that you have put into your BitClub Network business. In this update you will see the following:
1. BCN website URL
2. The Google Authenticator recommendations and steps to set it up.
3. Warnings and Cautions for your protection.
The BitClub Network URL address should always start with “https://bitclubnetwork.com/” when you enter your login info. Do not trust any other URL. This will be the only place you will need to input your username and password for BitClub Network!
The Google Authenticator is SO AWESOME! It’s the ultimate insurance to protecting your account from everyone, including yourself. If you have the Google Authenticator on your smartphone already, then you know how easy this is to use, and below we have provided the instructions to set this up on your account. We recommend that you DO THIS NOW!
1. Download the Google Authenticator App.
IOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en_US
2. Login to your BitClub Network account and select MY ACCOUNT, then menu option MY PROFILE.
3. Scroll down to the Google Authenticator section and select ENABLE.
4. Use the QR Code on your phone on the screen with the barcode and it should automatically sync your phone with your account.
Important: Please write down your code showing on MY PROFILE page in case you lose your device and need to re-activate the Google Authenticator App on a different device.
5. Input the code that is showing on your device with the Google Authenticator and you will now be fully synced up and protected.
6. Logout and try logging back into your account to see that you need the username, password, and now the 6 number code that is on your device with Google Authenticator.
We hope that was easy to do. If you are having trouble PLEASE send a support ticket into our support team and they will be waiting to help you!
Warnings and Precautions to take:
1. Secure your own email address and make sure that you own/control the one connected to your BitClub Network Account.
2. Do not give out your Login Details to anyone!
3. The email address connected to your account should be one that you check on often.
We send out emails if there is a withdrawal request submitted and this is good to get an alert on instantly.
4. Make sure you save your Google Authenticator code in case of re-activation due to a damaged device, lost device, or something that makes you lose the Google Authenticator App.
5. IMPORTANT: If you are not logging into your account from our trusted website then DO NOT provide your password!!
We do not ask for your password via email or anytime, other than logging into your BitClub Network Account.
6. Do not trust any emails that come to you via BCN that asks for information, or funds, WE WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU!!!
7. If you ever have questions or need some extra help in assessing the validity of anything, PLEASE write into our support team via support tickets from your BitClub Network account!
We hope everyone will follow our recommendations to protect all your hard work and we wish you a happy end of the year and start of 2019! There is so much to come and we love and respect our members more than any other company out there!!!
-BCN Support Team