Right now the entire world is on fire about Crytpo and although this is nothing new for a long time BitClub members we are now seeing an entirely different group of people coming into this ecosystem and BitClub is long overdue for some major upgrades.
During the last 3 months, our sales went crazy as Bitcoin has gone mainstream around the world. This growth has been very exciting for us but it’s also been putting a lot of stress on just about every piece of our operation.
Here are a few things that we’ve been working on…
1. We are formalizing many aspects of BitClub Network. This includes creating multiple entities around the world to operate legally and above board in our key markets. It’s important we do this to protect everyone and you will see BitClub operating more like a “company” and less like a “club” of people. We will share these details with you in January
2. New websites. Our website is old (embarrassing old) and the content is very outdated as well. The good news is: we just hired a really great in-house team of designers who are already working to redo the website, the videos, the member’s area, and create a new skin for our mobile apps. We know this stuff is long overdue and we are very excited about this new marketing team.
3. BitClub and CoinPay apps. We have built the framework for a few different apps but we are going to be tying them together and really focusing on keeping our apps up to date and top notch. We have also hired dedicated guys to these projects and you will see a lot of emphasis moving toward using apps to access our products and services.
4. Marketing, Training, News, and Events. Our plan for 2018 is to completely revamp our marketing and communication so that new members get a lot more value out of their membership. This includes new training, new ticketing system, new live support for big leaders, planned events around the world, and much more communication from the corporate side.
5. New Products and Services. We have identified some new products and services that we plan to introduce in 2018. This will help add even more value to our membership while giving members additional options to earn volume. One of the key things will be our new debit card program that will allow you to hold cryptos (including ClubCoin)
6. CoinPay Opportunity. We will begin to focus on the next phase of BitClub Network which is the launch of CoinPay and the mass adoption of ClubCoin. You can read more about this one in the CoinPay update below.
7. Legal Structure. We are working on many different strategies to protect BitClub. This includes leaving all unfriendly markets and focusing on blockchain and bitcoin-friendly countries. You will likely see us pull out of more markets in 2018 and this includes the US. If you are in the United States you will see a big crackdown coming as we formalize and protect this company so just be aware of this. We have warned about it many times.
Why are we making all these big changes?
When we first started BitClub in 2014 we had no idea it would turn into this. Our vision was to bring a small group of people together and pool our resources to purchase mining equipment and share in the profits. It started working for us and then it caught on fast as more people wanted a piece of the Bitcoin we were mining.
If you were lucky enough to join BitClub in the early days then you have seen an incredible return on your initial purchase from mining alone. This is not from recruiting, or commissions, but from actual mining profits.
As of this writing, BitClub Network has mined 65,896 Bitcoin, which at today’s price is worth $1,054,336,007.66 (in case your eyes glaze over looking at this number it’s almost 1.1 Billion USD). Out of this total, we have paid 100% back to the members through our pool. BitClub keeps 0% of this!
Nobody else can claim this, all other mining pools have pool fees, expenses, and there are a lot of costs associated with running a pool (if real mining is actually being done). But the reason we can pay 100% back and continue to expand is that of the MLM leveraged structure that we set up.
We have found the perfect model and thanks to the rise of Bitcoin and other Cryptos we have now seen thousands of people completely change their lives because of the BitClub opportunity. This is something we take very seriously and we can’t thank you enough for your patience and hard work as we navigate this space together.
The next step for BitClub is to move from being a “Club” of people operating on nothing more than trust to a more “Corporate” like structure that allows us to protect and continue to expand what we have.
You will see the “re-birth” of BitClub as we move to scale the operation and implement new policies and procedures for the next phase of our growth. We have already started to hire a new corporate team who is helping to execute this plan in the background and we couldn’t be more excited about what is coming in 2018.
MAJOR upgrades will be visible over the next 30, 60, and 90 days.